WWDC 20 Recommended Videos for Swift Developers
July 04, 2020 · 2 min read
As Swift developers we have a tough time keeping up with all the changes and progression of the Swift language and tools. WWDC20 this year was another block buster conference for new things that we should pay attention to.
I have compiled a list of videos from WWDC20 that I feel are important for developers to watch at least once. These range from changes to the language to tools and frameworks that will help us make better apps.
The list is in no particular order, however I do recommend watching the State of the Union first.
- Platforms State of the Union
- SwiftUI Previews in Xcode 12
- Explore app clips
- What’s new in SwiftUI
- What’s new in Swift
- Introduction to SwiftUI
- Explore logging in Swift
- App essentials in SwiftUI
- Visually edit SwiftUI views
- The Push notifications primer
- Build a SwiftUI view in Swift Playgrounds
- Embrace Swift type inference
- Why is my app getting killed?
- Data Essentials in SwiftUI
- Become a Simulator expert
Reach out to me, I’d love to hear your thoughts and have a conversation with you. You can do that in the following ways.